Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if this has been posted. No times are noted but the thing jumps out like a bat outta hell.
These Prochargers are starting to interest me.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
I think I heard 11.37, sounded like nasty backfire too. Still fast though.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
na he hit the rev limiter no back fire.
the pro charger is king for a race blower

·
Vendor
949 Posts
We sell and race the ProChargers more than any other blower. They will literally rock your world. There's always a lot more hype on this board about the positive displacement blowers but once you've either driven or raced against one, you will have a whole new respect for these awesome kits. And price-wise, you can't beat them.

Joshua, HHP

·
Banned
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We sell and race the ProChargers more than any other blower. They will literally rock your world. There's always a lot more hype on this board about the positive displacement blowers but once you've either driven or raced against one, you will have a whole new respect for these awesome kits. And price-wise, you can't beat them.

Joshua, HHP
I live in NJ and will cross the border when we figure out what's best for my 392.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
191 Posts
That was bad a$$!
Go procharger!
Too bad he bounced on that rev limiter for a tad too long. Coul have been even faster :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
well hellraiser, thats my car that run as you can see it was spinning the tires. it still made a good pass at 1.60 60' 11.30 @ 122mph it is running in the 10's 130+ mph. and thats on 8lb boost im going up to 12lb I just put my 90/10 & 50/50's on, also I change my 2800 stall to a 4400. I will update and try to post a video of the run next week.

·
Banned
117 Posts
well hellraiser, thats my car that run as you can see it was spinning the tires. it still made a good pass at 1.60 60' 11.30 @ 122mph it is running in the 10's 130+ mph. and thats on 8lb boost im going up to 12lb I just put my 90/10 & 50/50's on, also I change my 2800 stall to a 4400. I will update and try to post a video of the run next week.
spinning tires and doing a 11.30 is very nice! Can't wait to see your next vid jencalade:thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts