Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These were supposed to ship out Feb 12 and I had paid for my procharger back in January. I still have no supercharger :(. Does anyone know what the hold up is with procharger? This is really angering me as I am out thousands of dollars paying tons of interest and have nothing to show for it. It is also difficult to get ahold of the shop force fed performance in Sacramento which is who is supposed to have ordered it.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Shop had me pay in full for the whole system in jan. Only thing not paid is
Labor. Was supposed to ship February 12

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Super Moderator
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
Ask for a tracking number. Most don't keep them on the shelf. Many vendors have most all there goods drop ship right from the manufacture.
My vortech came from vortech and not dcx where I bought it from. Same deal took 6 or 8 weeks.
Flattop

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he said procharger is shipping the standard kits this week and tuned kits on 14th now. was supposed to be 02/12 originally. I need my powah ;(

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
Are you using a pre-14' PCM?

he said procharger is shipping the standard kits this week and tuned kits on 14th now. was supposed to be 02/12 originally. I need my powah ;(
....thought 14' tunes weren't out yet.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they were supposed to be out last month on 12th and that is what I'm told was the delay. I want to have the first Supercharged R/T redline :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts