1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Are you still looking?

·
Registered
272 Posts
I have everything you need including 840cc injectors, custom welded coolant expansion tank, D1 unit, race IC, big red BOV, meth inj kit, Diablo tuner with tune by Johan.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, still looking. How much are you asking and how much mileage on the d1 head unit?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Sorry man, my truck blew up yesterday and now I have to buy a new one. I was going to sell my Challenger and buy a hellcat but I need a truck.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bummer man, completely understand. What happened to the truck?

How did you like the PC on the 392? Was it stock or modded at all? I'm just basically looking to have available 550-570ish rwhp for mainly highway cruising. Definitely not looking to go to the track. Been there done that and have a pile of 9.xx timeslips from back in the day.

·
Registered
272 Posts
My trucks rear main seal puked all the oil out of the engine and it locked up. I've had the PC on there for 20k miles and have had 0 problems with the kit except for the shitty coolant expansion tank Procharger includes. My engine is stock so I only see max boost of 7 psi. She makes 600whp and is a blast to drive.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My trucks rear main seal puked all the oil out of the engine and it locked up. I've had the PC on there for 20k miles and have had 0 problems with the kit except for the shitty coolant expansion tank Procharger includes. My engine is stock so I only see max boost of 7 psi. She makes 600whp and is a blast to drive.
Spun a bearing. That sucks. Been there done that. Hope things work out for you man.

I would definitely not be looking to exceed 7 psi either. 600 WHP would be plenty for me - only about 30 short of HC territory. Have heard that the coolant tank included in the kit leaks. 20k trouble free miles, I like the sound of that. You were running methanol injection also right? I have heard plenty of horror stories of grenaded pistons on stock 392s with boost. Think I'll take my chances. Worst case scenario, I end up with a fully forged 426 and then I can REALLY turn up the wick on the PC :grin2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts