Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
So two weeks post install of Procharger P-1SC-1 with Helical Gear and race intercooler, my 2016 5.7 RT 0-60 time (5.3s) is the same as stock. Installer says everything is good, Any thoughts?
thnx

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hi Guys,
So two weeks post install of Procharger P-1SC-1 with Helical Gear and race intercooler, my 2016 5.7 RT 0-60 time (5.3s) is the same as stock. Installer says everything is good, Any thoughts?
thnx
We need more info. Are you roasting the tires off? Does the car feel much faster/more responsive? Traction control on or off? Should be a night and day difference with the added power, does it feel WAY different?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
6.5 seconds w/traction control off. Yes, there is more tire spin, but hard to say how much more?

Thnx

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Who tuned it? How many PSI? Tires bald now?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Who tuned it? Procharger's tune.
How many PSI? 7 PS1
Tires bald now? Stock tires with plenty of tread.

Procharger claims their P-1SC-1 adds 170-175 hp and their race intercooler adds 10-15 Hp So I should be around 565 Hp @ the crank. My installer says that the 0-60 test doesn't show added power like 1 1/4 mile run would. Just wondering if there is anyone else out there who put a Procharger on their RT, and what their results were?

Thnx

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Who tuned it? Procharger's tune.
How many PSI? 7 PS1
Tires bald now? Stock tires with plenty of tread.

Procharger claims their P-1SC-1 adds 170-175 hp and their race intercooler adds 10-15 Hp So I should be around 565 Hp @ the crank. My installer says that the 0-60 test doesn't show added power like 1 1/4 mile run would. Just wondering if there is anyone else out there who put a Procharger on their RT, and what their results were?

Thnx
Did you not put it on a dyno?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts