Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Impressive!!! My friend's Hellcat ran high 10s on drag radials.......Great times!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
stock motor-. Tazer with track mode. 93 octane fuel. slicks and no skinnies up front.. stock rims tires up front no other mods- rest of car is 100 percent stock.

·
Registered
561 Posts
That’s pretty awesome!!! Keep us posted , are you planning to forge, who did your tuning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Here is what I ran today. It either hooked up good or did not. Here is my best run. 10.97 at 126.6mph. My 60 foot was 1.65. Not running no front skinnys. Slicks in the rear. No race fuel- premium gas. Stock motor with a Procharger- scary.
Very impressive. The E.T. is a little high for the trap speed; however that may be due to the nature of the procharger.

If the 60 ft drops you might see 10.8's.

Now... some words of warning...

Upgrade your drive shaft. The slicks could kill it at some point and it could do a ton of damage.

Save and prepare for new pistons and rods. You are pushing in excess of 700 h.p. on the stock 6.4L pistons. At some point, one of them is going to fail... especially since the procharger retains the factory SRV manifold.

At a minimum, use Torco when you are at the track.

As you can see, the 6.4L responds great to boost... you just have to fix the weak spots at some point.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,704 Posts
Here is what I ran today. It either hooked up good or did not. Here is my best run. 10.97 at 126.6mph. My 60 foot was 1.65. Not running no front skinnys. Slicks in the rear. No race fuel- premium gas. Stock motor with a Procharger- scary.
Congratulations! :cheers:

That's an Impressive time for just a Procharger and the trap speed shows that you're making some pretty Serious power!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts