Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a Procharger Stage 2 kit. This kit comes with the P1 blower, and everything needed for install. Included items are: P1 Blower (Helical Gears), Brackets, Injectors, Tubing, Flow Charger, Intercooler, ATI Super Dampner, Extra filter, Belts, Crank pining kit and pin 6lb pully, EVERYTHING!!

If you need the Predator its extra.

Im looking for $4500

Also Considering trades

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
great guy great price.. someones wife needs this for christmas (john)

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
why are you selling it? was it installed at all?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a 2010 Charger with factory installed projectors, they block the route that the tube takes

·
Registered
13 Posts
trade

would you be interested in a trade for an 18 foot bowrider searay with a merc 6 cyl 135 hp o/b in great shape needs nothing worth about the same as your pro charger. rob

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
would you be interested in a trade for an 18 foot bowrider searay with a merc 6 cyl 135 hp o/b in great shape needs nothing worth about the same as your pro charger. rob
No sorry..

·
Vendor
935 Posts
If it's the top intake tube going from the intercooler to the throttle body that has the clearance issue, I know a guy that can make a customer tube that looks really nice.

Where on the headlights is it hitting? We've modified the headlights on '08's before, relocating the balasts on the factory HID's for a custom blower intake. Wondering if that's the issue. What's weird is that we've done Stage 2 ProChargers with D1SC's on a good handful of 2010 Challenger's with no issues, some with HID's... I just can't recall if any of the Chargers we did this year were 2010's off the top of my head.

Joshua, HHP

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The projector hid problem is only on CHARGERS!! CHARGERS!!!

CHARGERS!!!

CHARGERS!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts