Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was trying to find out if Procharger makes the Stage II Intercooled Tuner Kit for my 2014 rt 6speed. I have attached a picture of the setup as well. I wanted to see if anyone here knows before I make the call to procharger.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK I guess know has an answer for me so ill just hit up procharger to get an answer if even possible.

·
Premium Member
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am not an auto and i am in a 2014 rt manual, not a 2010 auto. I saw this link already as well and its not the one I am looking for setup wise i dont like the filter cone being up on top of the intake manifold. the one i am looking for and for my car specifically is the one that's in the picture. But ill contact procharger as no one here seems to know.

Here is the link buddy we just finished installing this kit on a 2010 R/T 5.7L A5 works like a dream, the tune supplied was spot on and the car is fantastic talk to them they are very helpful with any questions.

Supercharger kits for Dodge, Challenger, Charger HEMI Vehicles

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was also interested in the Stage 2 system for my '10 R/T, so I called Procharger and talked with their techinal support rep. this past Thursday. He indicated, at least for the '09-'10 R/Ts, the stage 2 option was unlikely to developed further, or offered offered for sale. So it looks as though you may be limited to the HO system.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts