Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who has got the best price for a procharger stage 2 new?

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
I would call Andy @ PWR. He is very knowledgable and has good pricing as well.

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WILL DO thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
who has got the best price for a procharger stage 2 new?
HHP has all the right stuff for the pro charger. but i don't know who has the best price.

·
Vendor
946 Posts
Hopefully you haven't pulled the trigger on the kit. The base complete kit is a great, safe kit from ProCharger. If you want to get the most out of it and still keep it safe, we modify the parts that come with the kit and include upgraded injectors, a slightly different boost-a-pump that we've found to have a higher reliability rate, plus we handle the tuning ourselves for the kits. The big difference is that your complete off the shelf kit from ProCharger gives you around 460rwhp and can only support that power level. When we revise the kit, without changing boost levels, we're typically seeing 500 to 525rwhp at the tires... all for the same low price as the complete kit sells for. We do a lot of ProChargers on the HEMI's which is why our two shop-owned race cars for 2011 are both sponsored by ProCharger.

Joshua, HHP

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
josh i will call you on thursday . thanks for the response.

·
Vendor
946 Posts
Any time. We have some specials on the PC's running through the end of the month as well. They're a blast on the 6-speeds. You'll love how smooth the power comes in and just throws you back in the seat.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
eddie did you get started yet?

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
been in contact with josh it wont be long now

·
Registered
50 Posts
Josh sent you a PM, would like to work something out between you and Carb Conn who is doing the work for me... Thanks Charles

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts

·
Vendor
946 Posts
Titan, I'll be back at work checking pm's tomorrow and get back to you regarding your Challenger if that's cool. I've been trying my darndest not to work today, lol.

Josh

1 - 13 of 13 Posts