Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woohoo, proclip mount in and on today. These are worth every penny or I should say dollar spent.!!

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
114 Posts
Woohoo, proclip mount in and on today. These are worth every penny or I should say dollar spent.!!

Just curious by why need a phone mount if assuming you have the navigation UConnect?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Look like its making an impression on the soft dash part under the radio trim. I bet it will leave a mark if you leave it installed long term. Not sure I like that. It would be great if it wasnt such a thick piece of plastic going under there. There is an install video and when they install it, both the radio bezel and the soft dash flex alot. It was painful to watch. Ill just stick to my universal suction cup window mount. Looks cool though.

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Look like its making an impression on the soft dash part under the radio trim. I bet it will leave a mark if you leave it installed long term. Not sure I like that. It would be great if it wasnt such a thick piece of plastic going under there. There is an install video and when they install it, both the radio bezel and the soft dash flex alot. It was painful to watch. Ill just stick to my universal suction cup window mount. Looks cool though.
It does a little but it's a great made piece. Very secure.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I noticed today they are now selling an option for a built in wireless phone charger on the '18s and '19s. You'd think they could jigger up some included phone mount if they're going to sell wireless chargers for your phone built in.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Here’s mine with Mopar badge.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: MileHi and speed

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
You’re right, the pro-clip did leave an indent on the leather trim but it DID eventually come back to normal after about a month.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts