Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16,219 Posts
What do you mean?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,762 Posts
Hello I am looking for the production number of my husband‘s Dodge Challenger hellcat redeye
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) What year? I assume you mean how many were produced that year?

A Guy

·
Registered
152 Posts
On my old ZL1 1LE it was the last few numbers in the vin as it was a very limited production car. Same goes for my WS6 that I sold to my son. But I am curious how Dodge does it as well, and if it would only be restricted to cars such as the Redeye, etc.

·
Registered
16,219 Posts
The only Challenger that has anything in the VIN regarding limited production was the Demon.

For the one and only time ever, the first 3,300+ VIN's in 2018 were all Demons. They even had a car with a VIN #JH100000, normally 00001 would be the first VIN.

So the Demons ran from JH100000 thru I think JH103315. Then all the other Challengers, Chargers and 300's started after that.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,762 Posts
For individual configurations, you can get that by emailing PLMCRZY the last 8 digits of your VIN# to the email address in purple upper right in this image (it is an example of what you'll receive). It's $25 now

A Guy

Reactions: rk_house
1 - 7 of 7 Posts