Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know when those numbers get released? specifically how many colors were build.. How many Header Oranges , How many Blacks , whites , silvers... etc..

That's what I'm looking for..

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Bump.

I am also curious.

Perhaps a better question, when does production end for 2014????
Some where there was a post I believe last production date was early July.
Glad I got the Header Orange Classic now. There was no hint of it returning
for 2015. and Yeah I too want to know about production numbers.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Good luck. They never do. Officially.

Best you can do is look for the Brampton plants month by month production totals. They break them up into Charger, Challenger, and 300.

Even then it won't give you a breakdown of trim, color, or anything else.

Then all you need is the production start and end date. It got me within 1500 units.

There are a few insiders here that do get us unofficial numbers... so you might get lucky.

Look for RS and BramptonBuilder's threads. Sometimes......

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
61 Posts
2014 numbers from from goodcarbadcar.net

January -- 2458
February -- 3694
March -- 4882
April -- 5122
May -- 5748
June -- 4377
July -- 4377

I added to the July tally.

·
Premium Member
10,367 Posts

January -- 2458
February -- 3694
March -- 4882
April -- 5122
May -- 5748
June -- 4377
July -- 4377

What about August September October November and December of 2013? They are all 2014 models too.

·
Premium Member
374 Posts

January -- 2458
February -- 3694
March -- 4882
April -- 5122
May -- 5748
June -- 4377
July -- 4377

Those are tallies of new cars sold by dealers in the US. Chrysler releases those numbers every month. But it's not total Challengers sold or built.

·
Registered
98 Posts
like to know how many 100th editions

While I am curious about this as well, I am waiting a month or so before sending in my request because the total number of 100th editions is going to include all color combos in both the R/T and the SXT models. I do know that mine was built in March, so, I would have to assume all the high octane red models were built around that time frame. Hopefully, the amount built with the options I have is fairly low... doubtful, but am hopeful.

On an aside, a friend of mine who is a State Trooper and is also a challenger owner has said he has not seen ANY 100th Editions yet. Figure he would have a better chance of seeing them in the wild than I would. :p

·
Registered
111 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
While I am curious about this as well, I am waiting a month or so before sending in my request because the total number of 100th editions is going to include all color combos in both the R/T and the SXT models. I do know that mine was built in March, so, I would have to assume all the high octane red models were built around that time frame. Hopefully, the amount built with the options I have is fairly low... doubtful, but am hopeful.

On an aside, a friend of mine who is a State Trooper and is also a challenger owner has said he has not seen ANY 100th Editions yet. Figure he would have a better chance of seeing them in the wild than I would. :p
I saw one like yours on Suitland parkway one night. Wasn't you was it?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Don't think so, I am mostly around the BWI area

·
Registered
190 Posts
I sent off an email yesterday to try and get 100th Anniversary #s. I will post if I hear anything back.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Look at the information label on the drivers door, under the vin# you will see MDH ****** (month,date,hour)

Reactions: 6 shooter
1 - 20 of 151 Posts