Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
101 - 120 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Just to help ease my confusion, I have a '14 RT Classic in Plum Crazy w/ sunroof, dual black stripes and the Classic II wheels. Which chart should I look at? Not sure if it helps narrow it down, but I also have the Customer Preferred Package 28M. Tony at Customer Care gave me a number of 577 RTCs in PCP, but no further breakdown from there.
PLMCRZY posted a chart in this thread (post #68 ) stating that there were 592 14 RTC in PCP (US Market). Not sure about the 577 figure from Customer Care. I am believing PLMCRZY's numbers. Maybe he can explain the discrepancy.

·
Registered
44 Posts
PLMCRZY posted a chart in this thread (post #68 ) stating that there were 592 14 RTC in PCP (US Market). Not sure about the 577 figure from Customer Care. I am believing PLMCRZY's numbers. Maybe he can explain the discrepancy.
Yeah, I was a little confused, but like you I am inclined to believe PLMCRZY's numbers. When I saw the second chart that he displayed (black stripes vs white stripes), I was just trying to narrow down the field that I fit into.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT
7 Posts
PLMCRZY, do you have numbers for plum crazy SRT8 for Canada?

I have 2014 SRT8, on Plum Crazy Purple Dress ;), 6MT Tremec, Sunroof, Harman Kardon Sound Group, Sport Tires, Interior appareance Group, Black Vapor Wheels, 730N media center, 3:92 differential.

Thanks a lot

My 8 last vin are

EH207612

2014 SRT8, plum crazy, manual, sunroof

Thanks a lot, it is very appreciated

·
Registered
152 Posts
PLMCRZY, do you have numbers for plum crazy SRT8 for Canada?

I have 2014 SRT8, on Plum Crazy Purple Dress ;), 6MT Tremec, Sunroof, Harman Kardon Sound Group, Sport Tires, Interior appareance Group, Black Vapor Wheels, 730N media center, 3:92 differential.

Thanks a lot

My 8 last vin are

EH207612

2014 SRT8, plum crazy, manual, sunroof

Thanks a lot, it is very appreciated
==============================================

Here you go.

-=PLMCRZY=-

·
Registered
Challenger SRT
7 Posts
PLMCRZY

can you have the numbers with my options PLMCRZY (if possible ;) ) if not, i'm very happy with this info, I will put it in my car papers and make me a beautifull billet vin plate

thanks again

·
Registered
152 Posts
PLMCRZY

can you have the numbers with my options PLMCRZY (if possible ;) ) if not, i'm very happy with this info, I will put it in my car papers and make me a beautifull billet vin plate

thanks again
==========================

I see a total of 3 (Canada) identically configured (including yours)
with Harmon Kardon Audio group, TREMEC, Sunroof, UConnect 730N, MOPAR Interior Appearance Group, Dual Black Center Stripes, Engine Block Heater.

I looked globally and these are the only 4 with this exact configuration from the factory.

-=PLMCRZY=-

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8
5 Posts
Hi PLMCRZ, I have the same car and equipments than nismo45 but it's a 2013 SRT8 Plum Crazy, 6MT Tremec, Sunroof, Harman Kardon Sound Group, Sport Tires, Interior appareance Group, Black Vapor Wheels, 730N media center, 3:92 differential.

My last 8 VIN is: DH672217

Do you have the numbers for my configuration?

Thanks.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hi PLMCRZ, I have the same car and equipments than nismo45 but it's a 2013 SRT8 Plum Crazy, 6MT Tremec, Sunroof, Harman Kardon Sound Group, Sport Tires, Interior appareance Group, Black Vapor Wheels, 730N media center, 3:92 differential.

My last 8 VIN is: DH672217

Do you have the numbers for my configuration?

Thanks.
-----------------------------

3 total globally for yours too. Including the Black Vapor Chrome Wheels. :)

-=PLMCRZY=-

·
Registered
58 Posts
PLMCRZY, I love what you are doing in this thread and I know your hard work and attention to the details is bringing smiles to everyone's faces! You've had your share of frustrations with people and I want you to know that what you are doing here is a perfect example of the camaraderie we all share. Thank you sir!!
In another thread you posted in I learned that my car - a 2014 Phantom Black SXT Plus with SS/T is one of only 217 built "globally" when taking those few parameters into account. Just knowing this fact has given me a reason to finally get the garage cleaned out so I can put her inside during the upcoming winter, so on a personal level I (and my Challenger) want to thank you for that!
If you have the data available and the time, I would really like to know how the numbers look in terms of Canadian-only and global production when taking into account all the other options I ordered with my car. If it helps you, the last 8 of my VIN is EH237980

Year - 2014
Model - Challenger
Trim - SXT Plus
Color - Phantom Black TCP (PXT)
Trans - 5A
Perf Pkg - Super Sport Group
Roof - Power Sunroof
Interior Color - DSG
Uconnect - 730N CD/DVD/MP3/HDD/NAV
High Intensity Discharge Headlamps
Sound Group II
Electronics Convenience Group

Thanks again sir, for all you are doing!

·
Registered
152 Posts
PLMCRZY, I love what you are doing in this thread and I know your hard work and attention to the details is bringing smiles to everyone's faces! You've had your share of frustrations with people and I want you to know that what you are doing here is a perfect example of the camaraderie we all share. Thank you sir!!
In another thread you posted in I learned that my car - a 2014 Phantom Black SXT Plus with SS/T is one of only 217 built "globally" when taking those few parameters into account. Just knowing this fact has given me a reason to finally get the garage cleaned out so I can put her inside during the upcoming winter, so on a personal level I (and my Challenger) want to thank you for that!
If you have the data available and the time, I would really like to know how the numbers look in terms of Canadian-only and global production when taking into account all the other options I ordered with my car. If it helps you, the last 8 of my VIN is EH237980

Year - 2014
Model - Challenger
Trim - SXT Plus
Color - Phantom Black TCP (PXT)
Trans - 5A
Perf Pkg - Super Sport Group
Roof - Power Sunroof
Interior Color - DSG
Uconnect - 730N CD/DVD/MP3/HDD/NAV
High Intensity Discharge Headlamps
Sound Group II
Electronics Convenience Group

Thanks again sir, for all you are doing!

==================================
PhantomSXT,

Thanks for the kind words.
That 217 breaks down like this

CANADA - 14
USA - 201
MIDDLE EAST - 2

Looking specifically at your configuration, there is only one other car (USA) that has the options you listed.
The one option you missed (that makes your car technically different) is the Engine Block Heater which makes your car 1 of 1.

Congrats!

-=PLMCRZY=-

Reactions: PhantomSXT

·
Registered
58 Posts
WOW!!! I really like that . . . 1 of 1.
You just made my day, thank you PLMCRZY !!!!
Now for that vanity plate! LOL

·
Registered
2014 100th Anniversary R/T
222 Posts
PLMCRZY that is great information you had put together. Very interesting.
I read there are 206 High Octane Red R/Ts.
Is there a way to find out what number of the 206 High Octane Red R/Ts I have??
Like the bustangs (mustang) numbered anniversary editions. Am I the 205th out of 206 High Octane Reds or 1 out of 206???
Thank you!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
PLMCRZY that is great information you had put together. Very interesting.
I read there are 206 High Octane Red R/Ts.
Is there a way to find out what number of the 206 High Octane Red R/Ts I have??
Like the bustangs (mustang) numbered anniversary editions. Am I the 205th out of 206 High Octane Reds or 1 out of 206???
Thank you!!!

If the Mustangs are like the Challengers the factory build sequence does not correspond to the dash plaque number sequence. MOPAR numbered vehicles are done at an outsource in a random fashion. I'm still working to get that data.

-=PLMCRZY=-

·
Registered
2014 Challenger SRT
1 Posts
PLMCRZY you are incredable. I have a Plum Crazy 2014 SRT, Manual, no sunroof, duel black stripes and aluminum wheels. I was told I have a 1 of but your chart shows out of the 63 manuals, 24 were hard tops. Can you work your magic? Here is my VIN EH133141.
Thanks.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Subscribed. Love reading this thread! I do not expect my daily driver is anything special, but it is fun seeing these facts!
Thank you!
Tom.

101 - 120 of 151 Posts