Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
121 - 140 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Wow, surprised I missed this thread. To stretch my ePeen a little :D , can I share my VIN to get an idea?

2014 SRT8 - Jazz Blue - Black interiors - EH269821. Not sure of the options, since buying these in the ME region, you are at the mercy of the dealer. I wanted one with black interior and not the red one, so this was the available option. Auto, Sun Roof.

Thanks in advance, and this is quite useful information!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Any chance on a list of Blacktop editions ?

Reactions: vita

·
Registered
4 Posts
Redline Tri-Coat Pearls

I just got an email back from Dodge and they stated that only 90 2014 Challenger R/T's were made in Redline Red Tri-Coat - 61 autos and 29 6-spds. Mine is also a Plus with the sunroof and STP, but they didn't provide Plus, sunroof or STP breakdown. So I have 1 of 29 - that's rarer than my old Mineral Gray SVT Cobra (1 of 459)!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Wow, surprised I missed this thread. To stretch my ePeen a little :D , can I share my VIN to get an idea?

2014 SRT8 - Jazz Blue - Black interiors - EH269821. Not sure of the options, since buying these in the ME region, you are at the mercy of the dealer. I wanted one with black interior and not the red one, so this was the available option. Auto, Sun Roof.

Thanks in advance, and this is quite useful information!
I'm back from vacation.
Here is the breakout of the 2014 Jazz Blue SRT8s by country.

-=PLMCRZY=-

Reactions: ajturbo

·
Registered
152 Posts
Dodge Challenger Blacktop Production Numbers (global)

If it's White it's rare I know that, not many TorRed's around either.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I took a look at the Dodge Challenger Blacktop production numbers. I didn't see any Bright White Blacktop Challengers at all. If you think one exists, I'd like a sample VIN8 to verify.

Thanks,
-=PLMCRZY=-

·
Registered
16 Posts
I took a look at the Dodge Challenger Blacktop production numbers. I didn't see any Bright White Blacktop Challengers at all. If you think one exists, I'd like a sample VIN8 to verify.

Thanks,
-=PLMCRZY=-
What about black in general.

·
Registered
152 Posts
If it's White it's rare I know that, not many TorRed's around either.

What about black in general.
Right now, I'm seeing 1,549 Black Clear Blacktops in 2014 and 886 Black Clear Blacktops in 2013.

2013 Blacktop Colors that I see
Billet Silver
Black Clear
Granite Crystal

2014 Blacktop Colors that I see
Billet Silver
Black Clear
Granite Crystal
Header Orange
TorRed

No White in either year.

-=PLMCRZY=-

·
Registered
16,068 Posts
Ok thanks PLMCRZY, I wasn't sure there any White Blacktops although I did look online a lot but never found one. Would have been a good find and knew it would be rare, thanks again.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Right now, I'm seeing 1,549 Black Clear Blacktops in 2014 and 886 Black Clear Blacktops in 2013.

2013 Blacktop Colors that I see
Billet Silver
Black Clear
Granite Crystal

2014 Blacktop Colors that I see
Billet Silver
Black Clear
Granite Crystal
Header Orange
TorRed

No White in either year.

-=PLMCRZY=-
Do u need vin to narrow 14 down more ?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Dodge Challenger Blacktop Production Numbers (global)

Ok thanks PLMCRZY, I wasn't sure there any White Blacktops although I did look online a lot but never found one. Would have been a good find and knew it would be rare, thanks again.

OK, Just wanted to be sure there wasn't something lurking out there that I was unaware of. I think they made White Blacktop Chargers, but not Challengers.

Here is the breakdown.

-=PLMCRZY=-

·
Registered
16 Posts

OK, Just wanted to be sure there wasn't something lurking out there that I was unaware of. I think they made White Blacktop Chargers, but not Challengers.

Here is the breakdown.

-=PLMCRZY=-

Ty sir! Now i wait for dodge cares to inform on the specifics like leather and such

·
Registered
167 Posts
I'm back from vacation.
Here is the breakout of the 2014 Jazz Blue SRT8s by country.

-=PLMCRZY=-

Whoa. That is quite a figure PLMCRZY! Out of a total of 131, it is just one of 17! Which is not bad at all. Thank you so so much! :grin2::grin2::grin2:

·
Registered
152 Posts
FCA just released today that there have been 3,152 B5 Challengers built for model year 2015 through July 31st 2015.

-=PLMCRZY=-

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thank you for this information which I've been looking for sometime now. Interesting only 868 MT R/T Classics produced in 2014. Thanks again.

121 - 140 of 151 Posts