Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
141 - 151 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
PLMCRZY could you please advise how many 2014 R/T Classics MT in PX8 (Black Clear) were produced globally with the same configuration as Vin # EH249938? If you require further information please let me know as I'm fortunate to have the original Production Line sheet noting my car has no stripes? Also I have a few photos in my Garage if that would assist.

·
Registered
16,069 Posts
Factory Classic with no stripes? Didn't know that was possible. Did you order it stripe delete and if so, what was the option code?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
65 Posts
I did not purchase the car new but was lucky to purchase the car in mint condition a year ago when it had less than 500 miles on the clock after the original owner traded it in. I'm really happy with no stripes and whilst some may think it looks naked without the standard stripes for me it being straight black with darkened windows it looks awesome. It is difficult to read and know what all the codes on the production line sheet are.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I read through this entire post. Didnt see a chart for just regular 2014 r/t's. Mine is header orange with a 6 SPD. Anyone help me out?
I'm not seeing a R/T color/trans chart at the moment. I have this one that should help some.

-=PLMCRZY=-

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT 8
1,313 Posts
WHAT is a CORE car ????

·
Registered
16,069 Posts
WHAT is a CORE car ????
Was the baddest mofo before the Hellcat that's what. I really regretted not buying one but got such a deal on one of those 2,972 27F's I took it. My Core would have been like this and 6-speed, and loved those satin vapor wheels. Great car just stuck under the awkward SRT branding at the time and never could get going and the dealers never would deal on them, seems they'd almost rather just sit on them. Sad as it deserved better. Pretty much mechanically was the Scat Pack that would come out as a Dodge in 2015 and then it exploded but really was the same car underneath.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Unicorn

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT 8
1,313 Posts
THATS my car with red stripes !!!

I for sure have a NON-core, thanks gents !!

·
Registered
139 Posts
So I know this thread is pretty old… but I gotta ask…

Plmcrzy… do you have build info on Canadian 100th editions? I’m super curious about mine. :)

Also, do you have data on interior colour? Molten Red vs black?

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I can tell you that there were 1623 Canadian sales of 2014's. Total. Someone else probably has data on color breakdown. I actually received an email from Dodge that my 2014 RT Plus was a "one of one" build.

141 - 151 of 151 Posts