Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From motorauthority.com :

"... You've seen all the photos, read all the details, and compared them to their predecessors. Now get ready to pull that trigger (if you're so inclined): production of the 2011 Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger begins this Friday, to be kicked off with a party at the Brampton Assembly Plant in Canada... "
(GWE)

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't worry. I'm sure, like most companies, management will party but they won't include the workers !

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
From motorauthority.com :

"... You've seen all the photos, read all the details, and compared them to their predecessors. Now get ready to pull that trigger (if you're so inclined): production of the 2011 Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger begins this Friday, to be kicked off with a party at the Brampton Assembly Plant in Canada... "
(GWE)
Based on that I'm guessing that all IEs should be done on the assembly line by Fri to start regular production. Just a speculation on my part. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
So I guess these will be in the showroom floors in what..............April?? LOL Just kidding, I know a local dealer here was promised a Charger by the end of the month.

·
Registered
820 Posts
That's great but mean while all of the IE guys are still waiting on their cars. I love Dodge but they are totally screwed up when it comes to the ordering and shipping process.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
No worries theone...who would want their IE built after a party on a friday no less...you'd end up with a Challenger-Camino. It would have a ram bed attached to it with the engine mounted sideways in the bed. It would have a dually set up to boot but the duallies would be mounted on the front wheels and SRT-4 badging with an Avenger interior. :notallthere::cowtounge:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts