Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Very sharp! If you don't mind, can you give a ballpark price just to have the stripe kit installed? Thanks, B-
The stripe kit was custom cut from sheet vinyl by my detail garage that did the tints ceramic and ppf. There are precut kits but in my installers experience with these kits and hellcats (as they were the previous cars he's done with my hood) they are hit and miss for fitment and vinyl quality depending on company and not all go all the way down the front face and rear as I wanted mine also with the smaller side pinstripes. He has a trusted vinyl guy that also does custom decals as well. With that said I paid about a grand for the stripe part alone about 600 of which was labor. Again could get away with much cheaper if using a kit and perhaps even tackling the job yourself. I wasn't about to try this myself bc I just spent too much in the car to mess it up over saving a few hundred. But there are kits out there like mine precut aground 250 or so for just the kit. Labor can cost more than the vinyl due to time and you want the installer to take their time.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts