Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
950 Posts
Absolutely! Greg at HHP called it the Blackberry Beast when he sent me those pics! All the guys are anxiously awaiting Josh's tune session on Monday to see what a 450HP stock motor will do with this package.
And I love the blacked out blower and intercooler. From the grill, it's virtually unnoticeable.
572 my guess. i had a freak myself ran 8 psi and wanted more so i forged the block! now it just an angry ***** @ 14psi. I dont hate the hellcat but cant wait to line up on one!

· Premium Member
950 Posts
Talk about a prophetic number! Eddie T darn near nailed it! The final numbers were this:

Stock: 450.94/426.34 (80F)
Procharger (6psi): 574.70/525.45 (87F)

Now remember, this is just a 6psi kit that I had to special order the pulley. Could I have gone for more? Sure, but I felt that this is what I wanted. A good, safe tune and a mild amount of boost to help push the 392 down the road. And according to HHP, mine made more rwhp than a 2014 Charger 392 with a 8 psi kit that went before me!

Here's just a quick video as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9xWawm92hk&feature=youtu.be
Congrats on your new power!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.