Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my girl back for the installer today. Had them add this little bolt-on call a Procharger. The kit has an upgraded race intercooler and was completely blacked out looks almost factory under the hood. I Dont have the dyno numbers as I went and only had the canned tune tweaked for running here in SoCal. I am running on stock internals and dont want to risk blowing her up. Plan is to forge or upgrade to a 426 block when I get back from going down range next year and have some body work done. All I can say is that when I hit the go pedel (after breaking her in of course) she goes! I gave ChallengeRRR a ride in her and he has a Kenne Bell pushing 570RWHP on his 392 and he was really impressed! He stated,"This is like a stock challenger with a lot more power." Of course I grinned and then he asked,"That wasn't full boost was it?" I replied, "Nope!" with a big toothy grin.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Looks great! How is the performance increase? Off the line and 60 mph - 80 mph freeway, how is it?

P.S. White/Silver combo rocks!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I havent really pushed her yet as I had to have the Procharger broken in first. But will be running her this weekend in Baraona on the 1/8th mile.

You are the only other person I have seen with the same color combo as me.

Reactions: ~jeff~

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had this feeling that I wasn't getting the full potential of this SC and felt that she might have been running rich. So, I finally got around to getting my ARF gauge installed and low and behold it was all over the place. I then had Johan @ Diablo do an email tune and holy shit did she wake up! She has a hell of a lot more go juice now and that was just off the initial mail tune. Gonna do some data logging on the track tomorrow and see if we can dial her in more.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reactions: 6Gears'N'Leadfoot

·
Registered
275 Posts
Awesome!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Just got my girl back for the installer today. Had them add this little bolt-on call a Procharger.
Nice results!!

I see you are in southern California. Is the Procharger CARB-legal with an EO# and the whole she-bang?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Those are some pretty good numbers. Congrats

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, I have a Florida car and don't have to meet CARB standards. Though I think they are CARB legal though.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Total ran me about 7100. But I did get the procharger from a member on the forums. I also just installed a water/meth injection kit, which I'll be getting her tuned for in the near future as she is running a bit on the rich side.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Thanks, I have a Florida car and don't have to meet CARB standards. Though I think they are CARB legal though.
I think procharger is "50 state legal" (whatever THAT means) but they don't have a CARB-EO#. That's why I had asked

nice car. enjoy the ride!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.