1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
looks great ................

·
Registered
499 Posts
What Guide/DIY installation did you use to install them? Also, you obviously didn't have HIDs before, but did you switch to them now?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2009 Dodge Challenger
657 Posts
I like em!

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What Guide/DIY installation did you use to install them? Also, you obviously didn't have HIDs before, but did you switch to them now?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
There is a front fascia removal procedure written up on here.The lights are plug and play with the exception of the halos.I am going to wire those to a switched circuit that goes on and off with the key so I can use them as DRL. The lights I replaced were the stock halogens.

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good job!! Want to do this also. It's a chore but worth it I think. Notice a difference driving at night now?

BTW what brand is your strut tower brace?
I haven't driven it. It's still winter time up here,sucks.The fascia isn't to bad. I have taken the splitter off a couple times before so that was no sweat. The only part that I had trouble with was the nuts that are tucked behind the light assemblies.

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good job!! Want to do this also. It's a chore but worth it I think. Notice a difference driving at night now?

BTW what brand is your strut tower brace?
I haven't driven it. It's still winter time up here,sucks.The fascia isn't to bad. I have taken the splitter off a couple times before so that was no sweat. The only part that I had trouble with was the nuts that are tucked behind the light assemblies. It is a Mopar brace.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looks amazing!

So you have halogen bulbs in the projecter? Do you have a picture of what it looks like with just the headlights on? Seeing this definitely makes me want to just go ahead and order them. Did you order them from CarID? Also sorry for all the questions

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks amazing!

So you have halogen bulbs in the projecter? Do you have a picture of what it looks like with just the headlights on? Seeing this definitely makes me want to just go ahead and order them. Did you order them from CarID? Also sorry for all the questions
Yes ,they are halogen bulbs in projector housings. I wired them up so the halos come on as soon as the key is on. I will pull the fuse and snap a pic. I ordered them through a local dealer. They are good product. The halos are CCFL not LED.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts