Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ProTEKt Front Bumper Skid Plates for 2015-2019 Challenger Hellcat

If you are tired of scraping your Challenger Hellcats front splitter pulling into and out of driveways and parking lots this 2015-2019 Challenger Hellcat ProTEKt Custom Fit Front Bumper Skid Plate is just what you need.

With this ProTEKt Custom Fit Front Bumper Skid Plate you will protect your front splitter and keep it looking great for years. ProTEKt Skid Plates attach to the underside of your front bumper to protect your valuable splitter and factory front bumper cover, while blending perfectly with the bumper contours, for a factory, OEM look. Machined from ultra-durable High-Density Polyethylene, our plates will never wear out and are guaranteed for life. This slippery material lowers friction, so your splitter slides easily over bumps and surfaces, and minimizes stress on bumper mounting tabs, reducing damage, wear and tear. Each skid plate set is designed to be application specific, for an exact fit that helps to maintain factory ground clearance. Our easy installation kits come complete with all necessary stainless steel hardware and do not require any special tools or equipment. Our products are all designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA.

2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Challenger Hellcat

ProTEKt Front Bumper Skid Plates for 2015-2019 Challenger Hellcat

Save 6% today with promo code: SAVESIX

·
Registered
13 Posts
This would look great in yellow or red... do you have or plan to add color to them? I have an all black whip and a touch of some color would be great, right? or am I tripping...seriously, tell me please if I am being dumb..

·
Registered
113 Posts
I would like to see a pic of these installed on the Challenger. Wouldn’t these make it thicker and closer to the ground?

·
Vendor
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This would look great in yellow or red... do you have or plan to add color to them? I have an all black whip and a touch of some color would be great, right? or am I tripping...seriously, tell me please if I am being dumb..
Well, you aren't the only one to think this way. I've already been contacted by a gentleman who wanted to know if they were paintable. But no, I don't know of any plans to offer them in color.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts