Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My SP was delivered today. I traded in my 2018 RT Plus. At the time of purchasing the RT Plus, I was hoping not to undergo buyer’s remorse and it happened 1 year after owning the car. Don’t get me wrong, the 5.7 is nice but it left me desiring more power and hp. Other than the the noticeable power difference the beauty is my insurance rate stayed the same!!! I love this car!!! PS: Splitter guards will be removed this weekend

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,624 Posts
Congrats (y) How's the radio in that? ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Nice ride! Did you buy that at Walmart? And yes, once you go 392, you will never go back. Same thing happened to me. Test drove a Scat Pack, and my 5.7 just felt like it was lacking as soon as I left the lot in my 2013. Went back the next day and bought a 2016 SP sight unseen, it was still in transit.

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack, Octane red, A8
134 Posts
Good color choice also. I almost got one off the lot looking exactly the same. I opted to order from factory instead like you but in octane red. How long was it from order to delivery? My order just went in yesterday.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Congrat's - December I bought a 2019 WB Scat M6. Last Monday I traded it for a 2018 WB Cat M6. Luckily got a good deal on both ends so I didn't get to hurt. Not looking back now though!!!!!

Reactions: SpeedShift

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I took a slight hit on trading in my 18 RT Pfor my 20 SP. So far, it’s definitely worth it. The difference in power and fun factor is more than quite noticeable.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,137 Posts
Congratulations on a Really Great looking Scat Pack and Welcome to the forum! I didn't know that the 2020's came with the Hellcat hood.

Learn something new everyday!

·
Registered
2020 sps ordered 5/20/20
143 Posts
Congratulations! Looks so mean in black!

·
Registered
53 Posts
My SP was delivered today. I traded in my 2018 RT Plus. At the time of purchasing the RT Plus, I was hoping not to undergo buyer’s remorse and it happened 1 year after owning the car. Don’t get me wrong, the 5.7 is nice but it left me desiring more power and hp. Other than the the noticeable power difference the beauty is my insurance rate stayed the same!!! I love this car!!! PS: Splitter guards will be removed this weekend
View attachment 993813
BEAUTIFUL!!! If my 2019 is a total loss I'm getting the 50th anniversary widebody...

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack, Red interior, Pitch Black ext.
6 Posts
Looks just like mine, you will forget all about your RT Plus in about a week. These tings is for sure best bang for the buck.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Nice ride! Did you buy that at Walmart? And yes, once you go 392, you will never go back. Same thing happened to me. Test drove a Scat Pack, and my 5.7 just felt like it was lacking as soon as I left the lot in my 2013. Went back the next day and bought a 2016 SP sight unseen, it was still in transit.
Same here. My R/T Plus was loaded, but like you stated the engine was lacking. I actually was going to get a loaded B5 Pearl SP Shaker after i test drove it, but the local dealer was going to lowball me on my R/T Plus trade in. I took a drive south and got the SP I have now. And this was back when they weren't giving $5000 discounts on the current SPs

Reactions: RWL11

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack, Octane red, A8
134 Posts
If I’m not mistaken, the srt hoods on sps was introduced on 2019 models
So mine arrived last week🤪. Love it! My second after my ‘16 was totaled 3 months ago.

Question for anyone, will the TA cold air intake kit for the hood scoop work on our ‘20 SPs? I’m just wondering about if the driver side heat extractor will present fitment issues.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts