Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I installed these Scat Pack Puddle Lights on my 2019 Scat Pack Challenger and they look pretty cool when the doors are opened at night! Bought them on Ebay for around $38.00. Quick and easy install.... Just pop out existing light and unplug it. Plug in the new one and pop it back in where the other one came out. There is one for drivers side and one for passenger side, they are not marked, so make sure the logo is not upside-down!! Don't ask me how I know!:p

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Cool! I wonder if they have ones for T/A?

·
Premium Member
534 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thx for posting this! I had some on my old ram that stuck on the door and used magnets to turn on and off. These are way cooler. I think your post is going to cause the Challenger puddle light market to explode!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Thx for posting this! I had some on my old ram that stuck on the door and used magnets to turn on and off. These are way cooler. I think your post is going to cause the Challenger puddle light market to explode!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well I, for one, ordered the TA set because of this post. :D

·
Registered
649 Posts
I installed these Scat Pack Puddle Lights on my 2019 Scat Pack Challenger and they look pretty cool when the doors are opened at night! Bought them on Ebay for around $38.00. Quick and easy install.... Just pop out existing light and unplug it. Plug in the new one and pop it back in where the other one came out. There is one for drivers side and one for passenger side, they are not marked, so make sure the logo is not upside-down!! Don't ask me how I know!:p
View attachment 981140 View attachment 981141
Yeah, these are neat, I bought the same ones back in June and installed them. There was another thread on them back than too. Everyone who gets in my car thinks they’re cool.

·
Registered
219 Posts
i believe you have your right and left mixed up.. they are supposed to read towards you as you exit the vehicle.

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
825 Posts
i believe you have your right and left mixed up.. they are supposed to read towards you as you exit the vehicle.
I can see wanting them either way, for your own viewing I'd say you are right. For show so other see it as you enter/leave, maybe the other way. Personally I'd agree with you, or even better if they could be orientated 90° towards the back, like a catch-all direction.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I can see wanting them either way, for your own viewing I'd say you are right. For show so other see it as you enter/leave, maybe the other way. Personally I'd agree with you, or even better if they could be orientated 90° towards the back, like a catch-all direction.
you probably could rotate the disc inside the housing to point mainly back when it is opened. I've modified other versions of these lights to do just that thing, so they engineering on these are all pretty much the same. It would just be whether or not they click into place or they are glued into place internally

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger Widebody Scat Pack
21 Posts
View attachment 981140 View attachment 981141
Cool car, btw.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys for all your comments. Yes, they are installed opposite most of the pics I see in the ads, but I chose to make them be read from people standing outside the car...guess it's just your personal preference...
Also another pic of my car in the light of day! Won 3rd Place in Muscle Car Class at my first Car Show last weekend.

·
Registered
29 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts