Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all...Today I purchased the polished Kenne Bell 2.8LC for my 2010 Challenger SRT8 auto with 2700 miles on the car from Adam at ST Motorsports. While I was placing my order I got my friend to purchase the same unit for his 2010 Camaro SS auto. I wanted to say thanks to Adam for a good deal and also thank Karl (lowwlife) for pointing me in Adams direction. My unit will be installed by Josh at HHP. My friend is going to try the Camaro install on his own with an extra hand from me. I cant wait to have this monster installed and get to E-town with some sticky tires. I will post up some pics of my install by HHP and for those interested I can post up some Camaro install photos as well.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Very nice you will be happy as he11 with the KB. HHP will treat you right on the install. Go spank some Camaro a$$ :)

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
You will love it. Congrats. HHP guys are very good. I am wondering how the camero turns out! Keep us posted on your progress.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Awesome, can't wait to see #s

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're going to love it!

Joshua, HHP
Cars trunk is carefully loaded up with Kenne Bell and I will be leaving in a few hours to HHP in Newark DE for my install. I added the Mr. Norms WOT box, Norms PVC oil return, Razors edge dual gauge pod with matching passenger pod, autometer NV gauges with dimmer (wide A/F and boost). They said it should be ready by Friday! It's going to be a long day, I have to drive from NJ to DE and then from there to Manhattan for a 12 hour work day. Im sure the week will drag too. I can't wait to drive this thing and I hope the KB is as good as everyone says it is.:)

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Cars trunk is carefully loaded up with Kenne Bell and I will be leaving in a few hours to HHP in Newark DE for my install. I added the Mr. Norms WOT box, Norms PVC oil return, Razors edge dual gauge pod with matching passenger pod, autometer NV gauges with dimmer (wide A/F and boost). They said it should be ready by Friday! It's going to be a long day, I have to drive from NJ to DE and then from there to Manhattan for a 12 hour work day. Im sure the week will drag too. I can't wait to drive this thing and I hope the KB is as good as everyone says it is.:)
WoooHoooo!! Looks like you added all the goodies. I've seen the work that josh does, very clean. As for the KB being as good as we say, JUST WAIT TILL YOU DRIVE IT!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is the first cell phone pic of my kit installed at HHP, car is not running yet as Josh and Adam still need to get it tuned. If all goes well it should be done Friday. I hope it runs as good as it looks.

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Looks Great !!

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Very nice!!! Can't wait to hear about your first drive. Huge difference!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts