Dodge Challenger Forum banner

61 - 80 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
looks good. :bigthumb: you have a totaly unique challenger now.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I like the look of the decal on the black hood, though I think it would look nicer if the skull was "ghosted" like in a dark silver or different shade of black.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Here's a quicky rendering.

It looks great on the original posters car... and looks absolutely insane as shown on black.
:thumbsup:
I never would have put 2 and 2 together...
But it's as if the skull from the movie, was made to go on a Challenger hood from day one.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Doesn't look like Warrior #7 has been around on this forum since Oct of 2010. This post was originally way back in January of 2009. If your still lurking around out there warrior, I just wanted to say the hood looks great. I was just curious about one of your pics. In your garage, it's a orange flag with a bunch of signatures on it. Just out of curiousity, what is that?

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
That's an old thread... Antman has just bumped every dead thread he could find with Punisher graphics (like this one)....

·
Registered
25 Posts
I still have not found this thread he mentioned. I tried to search also but no luck. Any help?
Idahoprime replied to you and gave the link earlier, see below:

That is the only thread with barryem's Punisher hood that people are aware of. When Idahoprime said that barryem had just added pictures of his car today (yesterday), he was mistaken because he did not see the original date of the thread. He just saw it new on the board because you had replied to the thread, pushing the old thread to the top of the board.

61 - 80 of 133 Posts