Dodge Challenger Forum banner

81 - 100 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Interesting to see this today

I just got my Punisher hood graphic yesterday

My car is black and the emblem is Matte black. It'll seem "off" to people, and most won't notice. I'll post pics when I get hood clay bar'd and graphic installed

·
Registered
544 Posts
Idahoprime replied to you and gave the link earlier, see below:

That is the only thread with barryem's Punisher hood that people are aware of. When Idahoprime said that barryem had just added pictures of his car today (yesterday), he was mistaken because he did not see the original date of the thread. He just saw it new on the board because you had replied to the thread, pushing the old thread to the top of the board.
D'oh! n00b mistake! Since that other thread was short I guess I thought it was brand new.. i didnt realize all the threads just got bumped... thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
D'oh! n00b mistake! Since that other thread was short I guess I thought it was brand new.. i didnt realize all the threads just got bumped... thanks
No worries, it is a pretty easy mistake to make. Besides, you were just trying to help someone out. I was just trying to clear up their confusion.

·
Registered
930 Posts

I'm really liking this Punisher graphic the more I see it. I even wondered if it was on the side door and the hood would it be even cooler? I did this photoshop quickly just to see? I like it.

·
Registered
2012 challenger srt
1,951 Posts
After 2 months, I finally got my punisher hood complete. I just left my local dodge dealership and they were flipping the heck out.. I am very happy with it. The local custom car shop here in town put black behind it and around the edges to bring it. Please look at the link, more photos enclosed. I will do a good photo of the whole car tommorrow. Please let me know what you think. I have a car show to enter next week.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Bad ass. Where did you get it.

·
Registered
930 Posts

I just Love the white logo on the black on the hood. So ominous looking. It really grew on me. I SO want to see more pix.

If I had a black challenger with the white logo on the hood I'd get a pair of Chrome Emblems for the sides too.

Perhaps even the nose badge too?

·
Registered
953 Posts
Somewhere on here is mine from a couple of years ago. Mine was a Header Orange that I had the Punisher put on. Not as nice looking as yours (due to my painter not listening).

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I dig the Punisher logo (it's 100% badass) but let's not forget who uses it as their logo

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
The Corvetter Racing logo/mascot, known as Jake, is not the Punisher logo. Sure they are both meant to look like "intimidating" skulls, but they are very different looking.

The History Of Jake: Corvette Racing's Mascot
Good read. They might be rooted in different things, but the similarity between the Corvette Racing logo and the Punisher logo is definitely there, for me at least...

81 - 100 of 135 Posts