Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Punisher Hood Finally Complete! Pics included

85K views 136 replies 82 participants last post by  A Guy 
#1 ·
After 2 months, I finally got my punisher hood complete. I just left my local dodge dealership and they were flipping the heck out.. I am very happy with it. The local custom car shop here in town put black behind it and around the edges to bring it. Please look at the link, more photos enclosed. I will do a good photo of the whole car tommorrow. Please let me know what you think. I have a car show to enter next week.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

See less See more
#4 ·
that may be one of the coolest things I've ever seen........

#126 ·
!

Yep, THE COOLEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am old...........I should know.

#5 ·
damn crazy pretty sick

#12 · (Edited)
Chldsplay, here is a pic of the original hood I saw from Victory Racing Engines. I was going to paint my hood black,. but the Hemi Orange is to sweet to cover..

#10 · (Edited)
Victory racing engines made the punishher decal and then the local shop here Rocky Mountain Auto Trim prepared it and put it on.. They took the old stripes off, took the same material for striping, cut a silhouette out of the black material, about 1/4 to 1/2 inch all the way around, placed it on the hood, then placed the Punisher Decal on top. They did a first class job. You have to see it in person.. I will take a full car pic tommorrow. Lori (my awesome Challenger lady) came up with the whole design. I was going to put it on a black hood, but the orange looks better..She's such a good woman.. It was Christmas present.

#21 ·
Well they know I've been taking out all the scum and bad guys that they can't get, so they usuusally leave me alone..

Oh wait minute, that only happens in the comics and the movies..

#20 ·
:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: LOVE IT!!! Congrats, my friend, that's bad to the bone!!!

#24 ·
So do people get out of your way when they see your Punisher Challey in the rear view mirror?

#26 ·
Here some day time pics I just took (I have to subm,itt them today for a car show where they select the cras before the show..They only allow a 100 as it is in door. Last year 6,000 people came. It is next weekend

#27 ·
that looks really sweet

#28 ·
That is too cool!! :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.