Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all...Tonight I purchased a brand new (16 miles) 2010 Tored SRT8 loaded! I was going to wait for a 2011 but when the dealer gave me 10k off sticker/1.9 finance rate with every option and in my favorite color it became impossible to resist. Its going to be a long night because I couldnt take it home due to the dealer not being able to get me insurance at 10pm and there was nobody left at the dealership to detail it...lol. I will take it to E-town raceway park after a few hundred breakin miles to see what she can do stock. I plan on upgrading to headers, cat back exaust, 180 stat, CAI, catch can and a tune, I usually dont go beyond bolt ons. My previous car was a 2006 victory red C6 Vette that I ran 12.70 bone stock...12.50 with Vararam ram air at E-town. I am a noob to Challengers and Hemi s so I look forward to reading and posting in this forum. I will post pics this weekend.:)

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Glad to have you aboard!

Welcome! I made the exact same switch. Traded my '06 Z51 Vette for the 2010 Chally and haven't looked back even once. You are going to LOVE this car. Good luck and drive it in good health!
From this...

To this...

·
Registered
302 Posts
Awesome thats what I got off on my 2010 also congrats and enjoy!

Where did you purchase it from?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts