Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I saw a Purple R/T with an Orange stripe. It was already past me when I did the double take so I couldn't exactly tell you what kind of stripe it was but it was ugly, horrible actually. It was in place of the R/T stripe down the side.

Back in December I was at the Kohls and there was a Hemi Orange Challenger parked in the lot with a Purple body stripe from front to back, man it was awful. Some colors just shouldn't go together. :notallthere:

I just had to express my concern and make people aware of the brutality that is going on....:fight:

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Like most people that mod their cars, these guys (or gals) want to distinguish their car from everyone elses. They've succeeded. As long as they love it, who cares?

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
I thinks I'd like to see some pics. Or maybe not, I just ate lunch.

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
I believe that Purple and Orange are also the only two words in the English language that don't have rhyming words, i.e., nothing rhymes with Purple or Orange. Kind of fitting that they should be on the same car together. Not my cup of tea though. I'm kind of partial to Black, the absence of all colors.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Obviously you have never been to Clemson SC.... I agree they dont go together but the entire town is orange and purple. I bet they were alumni.

·
Banned
407 Posts
I believe that Purple and Orange are also the only two words in the English language that don't have rhyming words, i.e., nothing rhymes with Purple or Orange. Kind of fitting that they should be on the same car together. Not my cup of tea though. I'm kind of partial to WHITE, the absence of all colors.
Fixed...unless your car is built from light...in which case you have a very neat car

·
Registered
48 Posts
I dont think I would have liked purple with orange stripes, but I definitely would like to see an HO with dark purple stripes down the middle, not the side.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Love my titanium :) I can go almost any color.. I can go purple, green, blue, or red halos... blue, red, green, purple pin stripes down the body line.. Chrome rims, black rims, machine rims.. Not my taste personally but I can do these things

·
Registered
764 Posts
The cover of goosebumps #25, Attack of the Mutant disagrees with you.

I actually think purple and orange look kind of cool together. I wouldn't do it to my car, but to each his own.

I like purple and green too.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Guys sorry but I have to disagree.

I think purple and orange compliment each other very well when used in the proper way! You just got to do it the right way.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Guys sorry but I have to disagree.

I think purple and orange compliment each other very well when used in the proper way! You just got to do it the right way.
Ya just dont let them touch each other.....ha ha ha.........:bigthumb:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Anyone have a pic of all the high impact colored challengers in one photo.. ie. B5 blue, Plum Crazy, HEMI Orange, Detonator Yellow

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
The FedEx logo is Purple and Orange. I knew I kept seeing those two colors together somewhere, just couldn't put my finger on it until I saw a FedEx truck on the way home tonite.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts