Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never had it on my 2010, always thought it was kind of stupid..............have it on the 2017 now..........have to say that thing is sweet. LOL

Still trying to get used to things being so much different than my 2010 was...........vented/heated seats.....heated steering wheel.

Was gonna try the heated seats & steering wheel the other day, until my wife said "Maybe you need to re-adjust your tampon wimp boy".

I'm thinking shes right, been driving since 67 and never had those things..................im thinking I"ll do this when alone. LOL

Just wanted to say hi & have a good Thanksgiving.

Rich:smile:

·
Premium Member
3,679 Posts
The heated seats and steering wheel are great, especially when you start it with the keyfob, let it heat up first. Seats and wheel are nice and toasty. The vented AC seat action is awesome in the summer, keeps the twig and berries nice and cool! You can Drive It Longer, tell your wife that...........

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
882 Posts
That heated steering wheel is one of my most favored features! My hands seem to stay cold all during cool weather and I turn that sucker on and hold on with both hands! I don’t give a rip if somebody calls me names because if it.

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
That heated steering wheel is one of my most favored features! My hands seem to stay cold all during cool weather and I turn that sucker on and hold on with both hands! I don’t give a rip if somebody calls me names because if it.
Same here!

I don't like to wear gloves when I'm driving, so the heated steering wheel feels a lot better than holding onto a chunk of ice when it's 10* outside.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts