Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As part of my deal, the dealer ordered me a new set of 392 emblems. I think they belong on the hood instead of the fender.

I put them on this this morning. I WILL let the dealer take off the "392 HEMI" emblems OFF the fenders when my quad tips come in.

Just my opinion, I think the "392" belongs ON the hood.

I don't know how to post pictures here so here is a link to a thread with pictures:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Picture please , Thinking of doing the same

As part of my deal, the dealer ordered me a new set of 392 emblems. I think they belong on the hood instead of the fender.

I put them on this this morning. I WILL let the dealer take off the "392 HEMI" emblems OFF the fenders when my quad tips come in.

I don't know how to post pictures here so here is a link to a thread with pictures:
A hair dryer and nylon fishing line will take the badges off the fender. And a little time . But sooner the better . Work slowly .

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i would definably put the word HEMI after the 392

missing the HEMI doesnt look right
If a person does't know the Challenger SRT comes with a HEMI, they probably drive a mini van, import or SUV and know nothing about MOPAR.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If the "HEMI" was same font and color as the 392 I would of put both on the hood. maybe someone sells hemi to match the 392 emblem.

·
Banned
675 Posts
Sounds awesome. Is your car up at gladstone dodge right now? I'm thinking of taking mine up for it's first oil change either today or tomorrow, I was gonna take a look at it.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds awesome. Is your car up at gladstone dodge right now? I'm thinking of taking mine up for it's first oil change either today or tomorrow, I was gonna take a look at it.
nope, its at home nice and dry.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would love to check yours out. I only have Saturdays off. If you let me know ahead of time I could meet you there.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I like the 392 on the hood better than the fender. While I agree adding "HEMI" would be nice, it might be too crowded on the available space. Leaving just "392" up there is kind of classy IMO.

Now, if they ever come out with a factory 426 or 440 - that's ALL that would need to be on the hood. Just dreamin' a bit....

·
Banned
675 Posts
I would love to check yours out. I only have Saturdays off. If you let me know ahead of time I could meet you there.
I was up there tuesday to get my first oil change, and I talked with Tony, I guess he was the one that sold you your car, he was also my salesman as well, real nice guy.

He said your vette sold the next day, pretty crazy!

·
Banned
863 Posts
I like the 392 the way you have it. Too many letters with the Hemi in there.
Looks great....dodge should have done this instead of the sides...

·
Registered
2012 challenger srt
1,951 Posts

Is the 392 emblem one piece or are all the numbers separate. How did you get it centered left and right and top and bottom

·
Registered
23 Posts
392 Emblem

I was thinking about leaving the 392 emblem on the fender and adding a 6.4L emblem on each side of the hood. I have the 6.4L emblems in hand. I was concerned it would be too much on the front part of the car.

Your thoughts appreciated.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
The last thing you want to do it put too much crap on your car...fender or the hood, not both. This is of course IMHO...

I will be putting my emblems on my hood and taking them off the fender.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Looks great, nothing wrong with shouting to the world that you have a 392 hemi!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts