Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Put Billet Tech Center Wheel Cap and Black Chrome Lugnuts on Classic Wheels

BT MOPAR Center Wheel Cap and Gorilla Black Chrome Lug Nuts.
Wasn't sure how it would look on classic wheels but I think it looks pretty good. Any opinions pro or con welcome!

Attachments

·
Banned
583 Posts
Those are classic wheels, looks good.

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,117 Posts
With the silver and black theme you have going , it works.
Very cool:smokin:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Its the suttle things they catch on the second look.nice accent to overall look,sweet.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
They look great.

Just a quick question - how did you get off the original wheel caps? Were you able to just pop them off so that you are able to put them back if you want or did you have to drill through them and then pry them off?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey thumpr, yep they just pop right off from the inside very easily. The BT ones are held on more securely with a little screw and 3 washers.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
accents the overal theme you got going really well...nice job :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Hey thumpr, yep they just pop right off from the inside very easily. The BT ones are held on more securely with a little screw and 3 washers.
Thanks for the answer. I guess I will have to get my tires pulled off when I want to do this a bit later this year. It is nice to know that the originals do not have to be butchered to get them off and instead can be kept.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I have the same caps, sure beats a cheap plastic rams head.

looks great on your wheels.:thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
16,477 Posts
Thanks for the answer. I guess I will have to get my tires pulled off when I want to do this a bit later this year. It is nice to know that the originals do not have to be butchered to get them off and instead can be kept.
Or, you can get the 2011 center caps that simply have "DODGE" in capital letters and retire those "goat heads" for good. :)
They're in the same size as the '08-'10 wheel center caps, just the new design since the Ram's heads are no longer badged on Dodge vehicles from 2011 onward.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Or, you can get the 2011 center caps that simply have "DODGE" in capital letters and retire those "goat heads" for good. :)
They're in the same size as the '08-'10 wheel center caps, just the new design since the Ram's heads are no longer badged on Dodge vehicles from 2011 onward.
Yes I had thought about that but I am going to be "branding" my baby over this next winter. The wheel caps will be special along with removing all the other Ram stuff and redoing it. Once I have the project completed I will post pics but until then my ideas are tightly under wraps for now.

·
Registered
107 Posts
BT MOPAR Center Wheel Cap and Gorilla Black Chrome Lug Nuts.
Wasn't sure how it would look on classic wheels but I think it looks pretty good. Any opinions pro or con welcome!

Looks fantastic. It's a classy tasteful touch. BT never seems to disappoint with their products.

·
Registered
468 Posts
The whole car looks good with the color scheme.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts