Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was interested in putting the Charger front fascia on a Challenger, which I think would make it a little more aerodynamic. Is this doable? I'd like to avoid going the full Superbird nose cone and rear wing route, which would be costly.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
It's already been done, don't know the exact details of how and what is needed.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right. I've seen that. I just want the front fascia without going widebody, etc.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Right. I just think it could be a little more stable at top end speeds by changing the aero of the front fascia. I realize that I'm splitting hairs here. if you watch YouTuber's take these cars out onto the Autobahn you do see a slight differences in going 100-200 KM, and the amount of time it takes to get there.

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Doable as the frame is essentially the same.

New fenders, hood, mounting brackets, engine trim shrouds, wheel well, front spoilers. Electrical should line up. This will be a certain (more than you think) amount of work but it will be all bolt on.

I'm not sure the juice will be worth the squeeze

·
Registered
2009 B5 SRT8 M6
220 Posts
hahaha that video is 100% fake

·
Registered
16,211 Posts
Yep, he's an artist, designer and CGI guy but damn sure looks real!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Regardless, it can be done. Couple of guys have put newer Charger front ends on Magnums.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,706 Posts
How fast you going that you need that extra aero? :D

A Guy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts