QA1 CARBON FIBER DRIVESHAFT 2015-2018 6.2L CHALLENGER SRT HELLCAT
To Order: QA1 Carbon Fiber Driveshaft 2015-2018 6.2L Challenger SRT HellcatThese bolt-in REV™ Series carbon fiber driveshafts are designed and wound specifically for Challenger SRT Hellcats with up to 1500 HP and a max rated torque of 1000 lb*ft. They feature the same high quality materials and benefits as the rest of the REV™ Series driveshafts.
QA1's Challenger Hellcat driveshafts feature Spicer Life Series 1350 U-joints, and utilize a high speed CV joint with a high speed sealing boot and high temp grease. This high speed capability allows us to minimize effects of NVH while increasing performance. They also offer a 27% weight savings over stock two-piece driveshafts, while their 3.3" diameter tube provides better clearance for exhaust systems.
What makes QA1's driveshaft the best?
- A truly engineered system from transmission to rear end
- Extended transmission and differential life
- Quicker acceleration
- More power to the ground
- NVH testing helps minimize driveline vibrations
- Balanced as an assembly without the use of welded or bonded weights, ensuring a precise and more reliable balance
- Lighter and stronger than steel, aluminum, and other carbon fiber driveshafts
- Safer than steel and aluminum driveshafts
- Proudly wound in-house using 3M™ Matrix Resin in QA1's Lakeville, Minnesota facility