Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was looking into getting a taser for my 16’ RT plus without super track pack. I heard I could get the performance pages this way but I have searched mixed results about having an activated Uconnect system. If I get the taser will uconnect give me issues for the pages? Sorry I couldn’t find this exact answer searching.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
9,877 Posts
There have been several threads on this and many have tried, but only a handful were successful. Below are a couple links.

https://www.challengertalk.com/forums/showthread.php?585313&p=8233530#post8233530
https://www.challengertalk.com/forums/showthread.php?660045&p=8363087#post8363087

I have tried Tazer and the Genie from Infotainment (they refunded my purchase) and nothing worked. I even called uconnect several times requesting my account be deactivated/wiped and my VIN reset (was told account deactivation is all I could do).

Below is a snapshot of an email from Infotainment:

"Subject: Support Inquiry

The website is confusing. I will have it updated. If you ever had a trial or active Uconnect account, the programmer will not work except in the EVIC (instrument cluster). I’m very sorry for any frustration. Please return the product for a full refund.
"

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the information. I jumped into a thread and you said it won’t work on the touch screen but possibly in the screen between the Speedo and tach? I’m not sure what gauges would appear there or if they are worth the price of the taser to acquire.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
9,877 Posts
The center instrument cluster will have more info like g-force, 1/4 mile time, intake temp.... What I like about the tazer is it has:

-auto sport mode enable on start-up
-auto TC disable on start-up
-line lock
-easy exit (seat moves back so you can get out on shutdown)
-can change your daytime running lights to the foglights (white halos will always stay on)
-can change tire size
-can disable TPMS

That's a few I can think of off the top of my head.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The center instrument cluster will have more info like g-force, 1/4 mile time, intake temp.... What I like about the tazer is it has:

-auto sport mode enable on start-up
-auto TC disable on start-up
-line lock
-easy exit (seat moves back so you can get out on shutdown)
-can change your daytime running lights to the foglights (white halos will always stay on)
-can change tire size
-can disable TPMS

That's a few I can think of off the top of my head.
I know this is an old thread but hoping I can find some help. I can’t get my auto sport mode to work. I get all the pages and stp mode , all of that works but no matter what I try I can’t get it to start in sport. It works if I reboot but after that nothing

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
9,877 Posts
Wlecome to the forum. Try disabling STP, or alternatively activate drivemodes. On my RT if I enabled STP (without drivemodes) it would actually mess up my sport mode.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts