Dodge Challenger Forum banner

QTP exhaust cut outs on 2010 RT

6K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  dave.fish@hotmail.com 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Hi , been looking at them did you get the Bluetooth set up ?

#3 ·
The remote is not Bluetooth but yes i got the remote. Work the extra 80 bucks no need to run wires inside car.
They are so cool, i have been driving with them just a crack open and gives a nice rumble. Wide open it sounds like a drag strip.

#5 ·
How did the installion go was it hard , did you go to a muffler shop ? How long did it take

#6 ·
I took it to a custom muffler shop. I was there 1/2 half day but he spent about 3 hours working on it. Was not cheap he charged me $360 to install. I think it was high from what I read, but he did a nice job. Meineke was $200 but they never did one before and was not comfortable with them.

The cutouts cost $470 with the remote.

#7 ·
If the shop did a good job money well spent ,, enjoy them !!' thanks for sharing

#11 ·
Very nice. I have two questions. 1) any noticeable performance gains?

2) I assume you are out of warranty...but would this mod void a factory warranty?

Thanks!

#12 ·
From seat of the pants it does seem faster but dont have any # to give. I have to do the 0-60 again to see if that improved.

I actually still have an extended warranty till the end of 2017, from what I have read it does not effect the warranty.

The sound is incredible, just set off a car alarm last night.

#13 ·
This will be one of my future mods for sure. Always loved sound. When I was a teenager I ran open hooker headers on my 1984 trans am around town all night while my buddy was designing a dual exhaust for me. I had flames shooting out beneath the car and the sound was "Hellish", lol.>:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.