1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Vendor
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Great upgrade for the standard OEM tips!

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
A few more pics of the Mopar Dual Tips. In stock @ Speedlogix!

·
Registered
291 Posts

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
i haven't heard this. can anyone else chime in to verify? this is an awesome upgrade!

·
Registered
75 Posts
How easy is the install on these?

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Install is simple!! it reuses the stock clamps to give it a factory like install. just break the spot weld on the stock tips, which can be as simple as wiggling it and then unclamp, remove, replace, reclamp!!

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Not sure they fit the 3 inch exhuast if you have aftermarket on. I know Bob F. had to retrofit to fit the Flowmaster 3 inch. I like them also.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
These work with the magnaflow Srt exhaust without any problems
If you are using the version that uses the oem tips these will work fine, and bolt right on

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
If you are using the version that uses the oem tips these will work fine, and bolt right on
Ditto with the above. If your using exhuast that utilize the factory tips yes they work. In the case of the Flowmaster they do not. If in doubt ask ;)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Any feedback on the flutter with Zoomers??

·
Registered
330 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'll let you know, I have the quad tips and Zoomers on order. Should have them by the 29th according to Frank at DSA exhaust (Zoomers). They had to make a special pipe because I have the SRT headers and midpipes on my 5.7 but didn't want the 3" SRT exhaust. Frank said they could make the R/T exhaust match up to the SRT mids. They also gave me 15% off when I mentioning to him that I am a member of ChallengerTalk. Nice folks there, I highly recommend them...

·
Vendor
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^^ They make our Speedlogix exhaust systems. Good guys. :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
I'll let you know, I have the quad tips and Zoomers on order. Should have them by the 29th according to Frank at DSA exhaust (Zoomers). They had to make a special pipe because I have the SRT headers and midpipes on my 5.7 but didn't want the 3" SRT exhaust. Frank said they could make the R/T exhaust match up to the SRT mids. They also gave me 15% off when I mentioning to him that I am a member of ChallengerTalk. Nice folks there, I highly recommend them...
Cool thanks!...you'll LOVE the Zoomers!

·
Registered
13 Posts

Mine flutters something fierce on a 6-speed IE - it was so bad I actually took them off and am running no tips until I find an alternative - the Zoomers sound great without the OEM tips -

Zoomers is making rectangular tips for our 392's that should be out soon but price is pretty steep (~ $350 for a pair) -

Any suggestions on tip options? (I think it would be a 3" inlet but correct me if I'm wrong) -

·
Registered
291 Posts
Mine flutters something fierce on a 6-speed IE - it was so bad I actually took them off and am running no tips until I find an alternative - the Zoomers sound great without the OEM tips -

Zoomers is making rectangular tips for our 392's that should be out soon but price is pretty steep (~ $350 for a pair) -

Any suggestions on tip options? (I think it would be a 3" inlet but correct me if I'm wrong) -
That's what I was afraid of...I have a 2010 srt W/ rectangular tips and I have ZERO flutter...I like the quad tips but I'm not about to sacrifice sound for looks...I wonder why the flutter??

1 - 20 of 89 Posts