Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m going to have the mid muffler delete done on my 18 Scat Pack and wanted to add the quad tips to the exhaust at same time. Any suggestions on any that I could pick up for a decent price. Also what measurement do I need to get for them to sit flush like the stock exhaust.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Can’t help with the tips, but I would consider adding some sort of performance muffler in place of your stock mid mufflers. I had it done recently, and I’m getting some buzz (you could almost say it sounds like a trumpet) above 3500 RPM. I’m planning to add some mufflers back in eventually.

·
Registered
55 Posts
My car has quad tips. I bought the car with them like this. I like the look. No idea on the brand. They're not marked so I'm guessing they're just some generic tips the exhaust shop had when they did the exhaust. The outer tips don't fit flush with the wrap around of the bumper but I don't mind it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can’t help with the tips, but I would consider adding some sort of performance muffler in place of your stock mid mufflers. I had it done recently, and I’m getting some buzz (you could almost say it sounds like a trumpet) above 3500 RPM. I’m planning to add some mufflers back in eventually.
I’ve been doing some research on replacing stock muffler vs just deleting the mufflers. I’ll keep you posted on what I decide and if I go with different mufflers I’ll post a video so you can checkout the sound.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My car has quad tips. I bought the car with them like this. I like the look. No idea on the brand. They're not marked so I'm guessing they're just some generic tips the exhaust shop had when they did the exhaust. The outer tips don't fit flush with the wrap around of the bumper but I don't mind it.

Definitely the look I’m going for. I just don’t want them sticking too far out. Yours look great!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,664 Posts
I think that's about the correct amount of reveal. They don't follow the lines of the bumper exactly. A Guy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts