Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever found quality floor mats with an embroidered Scat Pack logo on them? I've found some on the interebs that have the yellow Super Bee, which IMO is kinda cool, but none so far with the MOPAR Scat Pack design.

·
Banned
173 Posts
Has anyone ever found quality floor mats with an embroidered Scat Pack logo on them? I've found some on the interebs that have the yellow Super Bee, which IMO is kinda cool, but none so far with the MOPAR Scat Pack design.
In case you can't find any, consider this... Dodge has placed the Scat Pack logo everywhere one could possibly imagine. Do you really want them on the floorboards as well? To each his own... but, I think you should at least consider a set of Dodge II logo mats.

Reactions: Hamsquatch

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Depending on your choice of floor mats you could do what I did. I have a set of Weathertech mats and I had a company called Rebadge Designs make some custom blister emblems for me.
Floor Flooring

·
Registered
2011 SXT Built in the Canada Plant
2,310 Posts
I google searched Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Floor Mats using those key words under images and shopping there is Mats Quality who knows...
Maybe get a set of good ones Embordered would be an idea for a better look?

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
I thought I wanted scatpack logoed Mats but like the other guys says, there are more then enough logos on and in the car. I decided to buy diamond stitched full laser cut mats, front and back, I think it looks super cool.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Mine came with floor mats 499 bucks that is how they got me. For me to buy other ones that would like wasting that money. But I would like to see that bumble bee on the corner instead then the dodge

1 - 6 of 6 Posts