Dodge Challenger Forum banner

61 - 80 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
How is that video of Kowalsnick being chased by the cops coming ?? The wallet feels lighter these days ...

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
I'm in Newport, Kentucky with the SRT and the wife for a road trip. Having a ball, see you guys soon! :) No tickets..............yet. Hahahahaha! No seriously, trying to be good.........mostly. Hahahaha!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Convention Chrysler in St-Liboire QC August 8Th & 9Th

Convention Chrysler by CMOA (Canadian Mopar Owner association)
St-Liboire QC Exit 147 Highway 20,New & old Mopar
info at: index

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Clone

That is an SE dressed as a Hurst Chally ? No chrome fuel cap and it has the 18 inch standard wheels ... :brickwall: . That still looks better than a Mustang !!

·
Registered
5 Posts
besoin d'info pour srt8 challenger 2009 DIABLO TRINITY

Si quelqu'un d'entre vous a installé diablo trinity j'aimerais bien qu'il m'envoi un signe, j'ai un p'tit broblème de connection avec ce nouvel accessoire...

·
Registered
7 Posts
dacc moi jvais p-e bien plus otpé pour le predator,avec mon supercharged, plkaisant de voir que des quebequois soit la, faudrais se faire un meeting de Challenger au Québec avant l'hiver!!! faite signe moi je reste a Chibougamau, faite pas sa a mtl sil vous plais :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #71 (Edited)
Chibougamau ? Y'as pas deja de la neige la-bas ??!!!
Pas de Mopar meet en vue mais vendredi il y a a Laval le rassemblement du Laval Autosports Club. J'y serai avec Mopar Rick. Avis au interessés.

Centropolis de Laval (Parking pres du restaurant ZIBO)
Voie de service de la 15 sud, angle St-Martin
Accès par Daniel-Johnson, face au Léon

Club Automobile Laval Auto Sport

·
Registered
7 Posts
nenon pas d'neige ici encore, pi ya deja 3 challenger ici! un Pearls white et un hemi orange, sans parlé du mien,mais bon je serais pret a faire un meet aussi mais la c short un peut vendredi, laise moi savoir si ya quelque chose d'autre qui bougerais

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Welcome

Was very nice to meet you last friday in Laval . Hope we have other chances to get together and maybe go all for a ride. Try posting a pic of your car !

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
I'm going to the meet in Laval again this friday night, the weather looks just fine. Anyone going ? I'll meet you there .

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hello from Montreal! (Pincourt actually)

Just wanted to say a quick hello. Let me know what's up if you guys in Mtl get together or whatever. Proud to be a Challenger owner! :thumbsup:

Sean.

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Hey Sean, welcome!

Mopar Rick, Nick ( R/T Dodge09) and I meet at the DQ on Ile Perrot a couple of times in the summer. Look forward to meeting you.

Colin

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
As Daddy Kool has said, welcome to the forum Sean...
It's a great place for anything Challenger related & is crammed with SUPER folks.

The DQ has now opened it's doors, so we WILL have to schedule a meet in the next few weeks (As soon as the streets are cleaned up)
Good ice cream & even better Pals to spend some time with.

Looking forward to seing you at the next hook up...
We will be glad to give you a "heads up" as soon as we set a date.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Great guys! Thanks for the warm welcome. The DQ is just around the corner from me so we'll definitely hook up. We could always go to the Julep on Wednesday night as well. My firehouse is right down the street from there. let me know when you're ready!:bigthumb:

61 - 80 of 114 Posts