Dodge Challenger Forum banner

101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Sorry guys I missed it this time , was in Trois-Rivieres with the Chally. I see the number of Challys is going up , good !! Next time i'll probably be there. I may have pass by Sean in Pincourt the other day , it was a red Chally with black stripes but didn't notice if it was a R/T or SRT. Hope we have more nice weather so we can hook up soon.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Saturday May 1st in Kahnawake a breakfest meet. The place is called the Water Drum.This is being set up by someone who lives in Kahnawake we have had a few get togethers last year, a great bunch of guys both charger and magnum drivers.Also Mr Trois-rivieres R/Tdodge09 theres a guy with a charger that would come down to.So who would be in for a nice breakfest meet.For more details check out www.chargerforums.com canada region montreal or send me a message.
Thanks.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm in! Sent you a PM Stonecold.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Just saw my first DY R/T Classic this week end. He went by my house saturday and sunday. Too bad my PCP wasn't in the driveway, he may have stopped and we could have taken a few pictures... That same day, i saw a HO parked in the same lot as where the DY was and on sunday, they both passed by my house.

I'll keep looking, maybe i'll see them again.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I know this is off topic.... but I just wanted to congratulate all you Habs fans for the win last night, and making it into the second round!

that was an awesome display of goaltending !

·
Registered
236 Posts
Thanks. Not a lot of people believed they could get through the Capitals, me included. I don't think they will get through the Penguins but i will pull for them until the end.

With the up and down season they had, i must say i had gave up on them.

Of course, none of this would have been possible without Jaroslav Halak as Carey Price isn't even close to what everyone says he is. He's not strong enough mentaly and i want him out of Montreal. He should be the one doing what Halak is doing but he can't.

We couldn't ask for anything better. We got Ovechkin in the first round and now Crosby... Getting to see the 2 best players in today's Hockey in the playoffs, it doesn't get any better than that... Except if we win the cup.

Go Habs Go!

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
OK guys for thoses coming to breakfest May 1st we are to meet up at the last gas station on the 132 just before you get on the bridge.I tried to mark it on the link just below.Be there for around 8:30am.Its about a 5 min drive after that to the water drum.See you there.
Yahoo! Maps, Driving Directions, and Traffic
Sorry I missed the meet fella's, but i was in the Caribbean (a good excuse I guess Eh!)

Let's not miss the Cornwall run Daddy Kool is refering to, it was a blast.

I will admit, this time we will have to watch our speed & "blacked out " cars on the highway's, last year's run was a little expensive for a few Brothers here...LOL...:bigthumb:

·
Registered
18 Posts
OK Meet this sunday afternoon at the orange julep.Anyone want to show up shows up.
See who ever comes there.this was posted over at the 300 forum im passing the message along to you guys

·
Registered
97 Posts
Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue car show

Hey guys. Just to inform those interested that on Saturday June 19th the second annual Cruisin at the Boardwalk show is taking place in Ste-Anne's. There are already more than 225 cars registered. Should be a fun day! More info here:

CRUISIN AT THE BOARDWALK

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Just a reminder to all you west Quebec rollers that next weekend is Mopar Magic in Lamoureaux park, Cornwall. The Mopar Special Events Caravan will be there!
PM me to meet up before the show so we can arrive together.
Here's a link......

Mopar Magic - Cornwall, Ontario

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Picked up these goodies at last year's Mopar special event caravan........

T-shirt

Travel bag

·
Registered
236 Posts
Wow those are cool items. I'll see what the weather will be as next week end is the show at Chutes Montmorency near Quebec city.

Depending on the weather, i may just stay around here and go to Cornwall as it's much closer than Québec and go with both my cars.

101 - 114 of 114 Posts