Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a USB jump drive connected and I must admit, I dislike the operation of USB on this unit. I have an older Alpine unit in my truck and it operates much better...it searches by folder and stays on that source unless I change it.

The operation on the 130 appears to reset to the radio source every time I shut the car off and crank it back up. I was wondering if there is any setting I'm not seeing to change this, where I don't have to change the source from radio when I start the car? Also, if anyone knows the best way to navigate simply by folder (not artist, song, etc).

I wish my car had the 430 but it doesn't...and finding one of those at a non outrageous price is near impossible apparently.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have the same issue with my ipod, it will revert to the radio when restarting the car. The SAT will however remain on Sirius when restarting the car. I guess this is another reason to upgrade? I too have been looking on ebay but the 430's are a little pricey like you said.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Nope, it will always reset back to the radio. Annoying as heck, especially if you are streaming and, say, stop for gas or something...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts