Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I'm finally in the market (and position) to pick up a Challenger and I've been rather bummed out by the selection of 2011's around my area--rather anemic. I'm not even sure what color I'll settle on, though I do want a manual.

In any case one of the major issues I've run into is finding a Challenger loaded how I want it; I know most have standard EVIC/radio controls and the like now, but do we know if I can take the 130 radio and replace it with a 430N or 730N? Is it just an easy swap or would you have to go through a similar re-flashing of the computer as you do when adding EVIC to the '09 - '10 models?

I'm hoping by the time I'm actually ready to walk onto a lot and purchase there will be some nicely loaded GWE's available...though who knows.

In any case, thanks for the input/info. I tried searching the forum for it but couldn't find anything concrete.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Order banks have just opened to 2012s, why not just order one EXACTLY as you want it if your buying new anyway. Means youd have to wait tho.

I think you can swap the radios no problem but if you wanted to add the EVIC and steering wheel controls you'll have some difficulty. Theres threads here about it but its not an easy thing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts