Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys wondering if there is an aftermarket accessory that would remove all traces of smoke on command? I've heard of this and I cannot find anything on the net.... For instance if someone was smoking in my car and for 'some reason' I needed the smoke out immidetley ...:pimp:

7,359 Posts
:browsmiley:

LOL..Harpslinger!
Those were the days!!

Ruby I have heard of little air ozinators that plug into the cigg lighter.
Buddy had one said it worked to some degree as I could never tell he smoked in his car so I guess it worked now I come to think about it..
Hey be careful in that new 392 buddy please!Congrats!

What kind of smoke?

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Notsure lol I haven't read theese forums like that since ur departure nice to see ya back hope all is good.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Depends...

A trained nose can pick up traces of tobacco smoke OR marijuana smoke OR spice/K2 smoke quite easily. Leave the mind-altering or mood-altering substances at home and DO NOT drive when affected by them. It's stupid, dumb and ignorant to drive while under the influence.

Best advice I can give is don't smoke or allow smoking of any kind in your car...smoking of tires can be good though.

·
Premium Member
2,061 Posts
You might be thinking of an activated carbon cabin air filter. Some say they're good enough that even diesel fumes won't make it past them, but this only works for when fresh air is being pulled into the car with the HVAC not set on recirculate.

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I actully drive better when I fire up a joint or 2 it really just makes me drive slower...

·
Registered
410 Posts
I actully drive better when I fire up a joint or 2 it really just makes me drive slower...
From a toxicological and human performance standpoint, I know that is not true. You may think you drive better, but it isn't the case.

I'm not sure this discussion is best served here.

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am perscried marijuana for chronic migranes...

·
Registered
410 Posts
First, medical marijuana is not legal in Florida. Isn't that where you reside?

Second, it is still against the law to drive under the influence of it, EVEN if you have a prescription. Same goes with any other prescription drug or over the counter drug.

·
Premium Member
2,682 Posts
I'm prescribed medical marijuana for chronic shoulder pain due to dislocations of both shoulders... but I don't smoke and drive...

I do smoke cigs in the car (mostly my gf now only) and keeping the drivers window down slightly and the air all the way up helps.... Though I never think it smells in my car but every time my brother gets in he makes a comment about it smelling like cigs..

I assume you're worried about being pulled over? Maybe just make some sort of Febreze bomb? Though I would reccomend obeying the law and leaving the smoking at home... then you won't need to worry at all :werd:... assuming medical marijuana is legal in your area, which based on stryders post... it isn't.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Depends...

A trained nose can pick up traces of tobacco smoke OR marijuana smoke OR spice/K2 smoke quite easily. Leave the mind-altering or mood-altering substances at home and DO NOT drive when affected by them. It's stupid, dumb and ignorant to drive while under the influence.

Best advice I can give is don't smoke or allow smoking of any kind in your car...smoking of tires can be good though.
You're right. It is quite easily detectable. That along with the visual clue; i.e., the blank stare when the driver is questioned about it.

Good advice. Spot on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts