Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at the coil pack covers, and am wondering how to get it the way I want them. I like the cover in the picture, where the base is black and the part that is engraved is a satin color. If I choose the satin anodized option will I get the black base and satin engraved section? Or is that a custom option? I'm trying to get ready for some black friday shopping, I can't wait!

·
Registered
241 Posts
I'm looking at the coil pack covers, and am wondering how to get it the way I want them. I like the cover in the picture, where the base is black and the part that is engraved is a satin color. If I choose the satin anodized option will I get the black base and satin engraved section? Or is that a custom option? I'm trying to get ready for some black friday shopping, I can't wait!

Hey 6Speed...the black "base" you see in the picture on their web site is actually one of their billet valve covers. It is not part of the coil cover. The coil cover is ONLY the satin finished aluminum part on top of the valve cover.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah, well then, I feel stupid now. Haha, guess I should have looked a little more carefully! Thanks you guys!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts