Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just found out that ARH makes complete Exhaust systems for the SRT8 Challenger. With everything I've HEARD and HEARD ABOUT their headers (and the video of the system posted on their site with sound) I think I'm gonna buy their complete system as soon as the income tax refund clears.

My question is this, does anyone know of a good dyno tuner who can do a Predator tune in the Ft. Lauderdale area? I'd like to be able to store the tune on my Predator so I can remove it if need be for service.

I currently have the K&N CAI and a 180° Thermostat and am using the Predator 93 Octane w/CAI "Canned Tune". After the exhaust install though I would like to get it dyno tuned to squeeze out all the HP I can for the accessories installed.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
We can get you the exhaust setup...we are located in West Palm, also can get you setup with a dyno tune w Johan if you want, although not really necessary for the bolt on mods. Feel free to call us or stop by the shop sometime!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Johan is the tuner I mentioned to you in a PM a while back. And, of course, Scott @ AfterHours Mopar performance is your guy for the header install. Scott can also set you up with Johan. Are you gong to Orlando??

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Johan is the tuner I mentioned to you in a PM a while back. And, of course, Scott @ AfterHours Mopar performance is your guy for the header install. Scott can also set you up with Johan. Are you gong to Orlando??
Hey Tony...Yea, I'm seeing rather quickly that Johan is the person I want to speak with in regard to the tuning. I appreciate the Scott recommendation also as without a lift, I'm gonna need that as well.

That's what I love about this forum, ask and I received...FAST. Thanks for the QUICK responses guys!

Don't think I'm gonna make Orlando, but we WILL be talking soon.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And now I have pics of the system! This is ARH's NEW Exhaust for the Challenger/Charger. They are made totally of T-304 Stainless.

I can hardly wait for the Income Tax refund to get these ordered for my car!

I am uploading these pics with the permission of Nick at American Racing Headers. Feel free to email him with any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Mr. Norms has a shop in Florida. I would give them a call. They did a awesome tune on my car just outside of Chicago. Can't beat em.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Johan Is The Best ! Took my Challenger SRT8 That I purchased from a dealer with no info or history that up-grades that was done to the car. Had a small cam, intake & idle issues. Performance was terrible !
Johan Increased 40HP ! Smooth right-out the idle issue & Is A Great Guy !!! I Highly Recommend Him ABSOLUTELY ! Diablotoona @ gmail . Com
Thank You Sir,
John T. Perez

·
Registered
716 Posts
According to the Dyno guys at PSA Performance Auto in MI - they dyno over 250 cars/year - don't buy a canned tune!! If you want your car properly tuned to gain the most HP out of it - you do a custom tune at the Dyno shop. A canned tune is a the cheap way to do it - the Dyno tune is the expensive way to do it as its truly tailored for your car.

My 2014 RT Plus Blacktop 5.7 liter 6 Sp manual has a K&N CAI, Flowmaster catback exhaust, 275 rear and 255 front tires just got a custom dyno tune on 7-6-17.

My results - 441hp at the crank at 5373 rpms with 374 rwhp and 365 lbs tg.

For a little extra coin - save up and get the custom tune! Good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts