Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've recently purchased a 2014 R/T Challenger and it's been treating me quite good if I may say. It came equipped with red/gray slate interior, black rims, black gas cap and a beautiful look.

There's just one thing missing, and that would be her voice.

I've been told to go with Borla, yet I want to know if there's anything else out there I should go with.

I want to be heard from afar, but I want it to sound clean. Nothing rough, and nothing too screachy.

When I start it up I want a decent reaction from the crowed and when I floor it an even better one.

Ideas? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
there are lots of threads about exhaust on this forum, opinions are all over the place

Find a local group and go listen to a few cars

That said, lots of people including myself are happy with Solo Performance

This clip sold me on Solo

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Borla Attak is hands down the best muscle car sound for challenger, followed by Zoomers and Loud Mouth 1...my research my opinion

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
I would recommend Zoomers, Solo or Magnaflow. All great exhausts, no drone.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Any thoughts on MBRP?... I'm thinking if changing the stock exhaust in my 14' RT very soon..way too quiet but can't decide between Mbrp, solo, or zoomers.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Any thoughts on MBRP?... I'm thinking if changing the stock exhaust in my 14' RT very soon..way too quiet but can't decide between Mbrp, solo, or zoomers.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Zoomers for sure...the one thing you have to remember is how am I going to use the car, daily or queen...if you go with a less aggressive system you'll always be wondering is this the best sound for me (to wimpy)...on the other hand if it's to loud it's usually at the request of your better half...it's a muscle car, think 70's, think MAX...

·
Registered
724 Posts
Had 3 exhaust systems before sticking with zoomers
Flow master American thunder and slp pound mouth 1/2
Once you hear zoomers you will regret your purchase like I did lol
Best sounding exhaust out there IMO

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
I have the Corsa Mopar cat-back system and I think its a nice balance. No bad drone while cruising, but really aggressive when you give it some gas. Also sounds pretty nice when you are sitting in idle.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts