Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello my fellow friends, I'm in search for a SRT Challenger and this came cross to me. Anybody know what color is this? It says blue but it looks more like eggplant to me. Is this the Plum Crazy purple paint?. I looked it up at Dodge.ca and checked the 2017 colors and I haven't seen this color. Can someone please clarify what paint code is this?

Thanks in advance!

https://www.richmondhilltoyota.com/...d&frequency=12&order_by=show_price&order=desc

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's Contusion Blue. It will look purple at some angles on where the sun/light source strikes like in the third picture on that link you provided.
Oh. First time I heard that color. Weird it wasn't at the Dodge build and price section.

Yeah it does look like purple to me!.

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
945 Posts
By looking at Dodge.ca. It mentions Indigo Blue for the '18 Challengers. IIRC, Indigo Blue replaces Contusion Blue for the '18 models, yet is the lighter blue than Contusion.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
By looking at Dodge.ca. It mentions Indigo Blue for the '18 Challengers. IIRC, Indigo Blue replaces Contusion Blue for the '18 models, yet is the lighter blue than Contusion.
Yeah that was what i was thinking. There isn't much of these colors out there i guess? This is the first time i saw SRT in this Contusion Blue color.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts