Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im new to car performance so I hope this question isn't too stupid. I recently purchased a 2011 Challenger RT. I know I want a ProCharger later. I want to upgrade my exhaust now. I want my care to sound like it looks. I have listened to a lot of clips. I like the Corsa and Borla exhaust systems. What will new headers do for my car? What kind to get? Are they really necessary? Do certain ones work better with Corsa or Borla? Do they make any for the 2011? Thanks again for any help.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
At this point in time, the issue with 2011 cars is there is no tuning support to properly adjust what needs adjusting when adding some aftermarket performance parts. So you can install a nice set of Kook's (or similar) long tube headers (don't waste time on short tube like JBA) but if you end up with a check engine light because of the oxygen sensors you can't fix it like you can if you have a 2010 or earlier and a Predator tuner. Hopefully that will be a non-issue in a couple/few months once DiabloSport comes out with the 2011 tuner.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.