Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,687 Posts
Or you could just go with a 3 pin SRT-4 sensor.

FYI thread on MAP sensors at HP tuner site.

Also, don't think the GPEC2 or GPEC2A controllers are limited...this post states up to 4 bar possible. There was even a thread where HP tuner rep said limitations were fixed after VCM 3.1 on some engine controllers.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
Or you could just go with a 3 pin SRT-4 sensor.

FYI thread on MAP sensors at HP tuner site.

Also, don't think the GPEC2 or GPEC2A controllers are limited...this post states up to 4 bar possible. There was even a thread where HP tuner rep said limitations were fixed after VCM 3.1 on some engine controllers.
So I have the 3 bar SRT4 sensor that HHP sells. This I know for sure Is the case. The entire reason for this question is to help get my car started once I put the engine/turbo combination in. I’m done with the engine build so now I’m gather turbo components. I was hoping that the HellCat parameters would work with the GPEC2 ECU. I’m not sure what will or won’t work until I get everything back up and running. I’m just trying to gather as much info as possible so I’m not suck spinning my wheels when the time comes. Thanks everyone for the help. I do appreciate this community greatly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 Jazz Blue A8 Scat
892 Posts
Dakbuilder, do you have a Mityvac or a way to pull vacuum?

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Dakbuilder, do you have a Mityvac or a way to pull vacuum?
Not at the moment, I was planning on using one of those Vacuum log things I see a lot of the LS & Import community using. Is that a bad idea?

·
Registered
2016 Jazz Blue A8 Scat
892 Posts
I don't know what you mean by vacuum log. I was going to suggest plugging in your 3 bar map and pulling a vacuum on it once you have it scaled in order to verify that it has been scaled properly

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Gotcha yah I will pick up the tool you suggest and do the log once everything is dialed in.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts