Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my car off a lot. When I took delivery, my salesman gave me the "Manifest." It has a date and time in the upper left hand corner. I'm wondering if this is my build date. It also has a checklist of stations, which I assume are locations in the plant- component part numbers and descriptions of parts.

Anyone have any clue?

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
There should be a place on the sticker on your door and from what I've heard etched on the underside of the trunk lid. The build sheet you have may be the original one. The one Dodge sent me doesn't have that info, justwhat was put in the car at the factory. Here's were on the door to look.
Tip:83
Vehicle Build Date
Q: How can you tell the exact date your car was built? I don't see it anywhere on the window sticker.
A: Open driver's side door and look on right of the pillar or end of the door. Look for MDH number.

The MDH # on bottom row of your door sticker stands for: Month/Day/Hour of manufacture.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
I bought my car off a lot. When I took delivery, my salesman gave me the "Manifest." It has a date and time in the upper left hand corner. I'm wondering if this is my build date. It also has a checklist of stations, which I assume are locations in the plant- component part numbers and descriptions of parts.

Anyone have any clue?
It sounds like the same document that I found in my glovebox. If so, it'll match the door information & it does appear to be the date & time of the build.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts